There are some amazing content sources out there for those of you who are wanting to stay ahead of the trends in Inbound Marketing. Here are some our favourites in a weekly round-up of great blog posts. If you are a B2B company looking to grow your lead generation with Inbound Marketing then I’d recommend spending some quality time reading some of these posts.
Have a great Friday and happy reading.
- Arise RevOps, the New Orchestrators of Customer ExperienceI care about customers. Whether they're your customers, my customers, or my customers' customers, I want every one of them to have a good experience every time they pick up the phone to call a business, open a marketing email, or visit a website. It's what gets me going every morning. That's why I was thrilled in 2019 when I had the opportunity to launch HubSpot's first-ever 'voice of the customer' team. I assembled a group of passionate people, each more dedicated than the last to improving customer experience. We met weekly, talked about our customers, forensically analyzed feedback, and dug deep into the ... read more
- Facebook Advertising Myths to Leave Behind in 2021Every day, there's a new article on Facebook Ads. Case in point, this one right here. Given how powerful the advertising platform is, there are tons of recommendations out there aiming to steer you in the right direction for your next campaign. However, not all recommendations are worth implementing. Let's revisit some of the most common Facebook Ads assumptions out there and get to the truth. It won't be as dramatic as an episode of The Maury Show, but it will do. Myth 1. Facebook Ads don't work for B2B brands. Truth: Facebook is a great platform for B2B ... read more
- Everything You Need to Know About Starting a Podcast in 2021I’ve become a morning walking companion to people I may never meet. How is this possible? They take me along in their earbuds as they stream my podcast, Build a Better Agency It’s a wonderful sign of things to come for marketers willing to venture into the podcasting universe. Once a fringe platform, podcasts are now surprisingly mainstream. According to Nielsen, six out of 10 people understand what they are, and 112 million Americans -- 40 percent of the nation’s population -- have listened to at least one. Though podcast listeners lean male, it isn’t by much: 56 percent are ... read more
- 7 Incredible Answers to “What Is Your Greatest Weakness?” — That Aren’t “Perfectionism”So, you’ve finally got your foot in the door at your dream company. You’ve submitted the perfect resume and made a lasting impression during the phone screen. All there’s left to do now is to win over the hiring manager in the face-to-face interview. As a well-informed candidate, you’re doing your research on the company and preparing your answers to the most important interview questions you can think of — the most notorious of them all being: “What is your greatest weakness?” You don't want to respond, "I tend to work too hard," or "I am too much of a ... read more
- Multi-Touch Attribution and Models: A Complete GuideToday's buyer's journey includes a number of interactions across various touchpoints and channels. There's rarely a conversion of sale that occurs based off a single interaction. Rather, conversions and sales often stem from a mix of interactions via a variety of sources such as blog articles, social media posts, webinars, in-person events, conversations with reps, content on your website, email marketing campaigns, and more. All of these touchpoints play a role in getting your customers to convert. Attribution allows you to give credit for conversions to those marketing touchpoints and channels throughout the buyer’s journey. Multi-touch attribution takes this ... read more
Adobe Marketing Cloud Blog
Oracle Marketing Blog
- How Email Marketers Can Balance Personalization and SegmentationCan email marketers balance personalization and segmentation? It’s an intriguing question for those looking to drive conversions with content that’s timely, engaging, relevant, and tailored to meet someone’s specific needs and interests. In some respects, marketers consider the combination of personalization and segmentation their “Mount Everest.” They’re both crucial elements of email marketing. Make the two work together, and the world beats a path to your door. If you can’t, your email campaigns won’t perform well. How segmentation works Segmentation helps marketers place prospects and customers into separate buckets or groups rather than one amorphous audience for every email campaign. ... read more
- How Automation Can Help Your Sellers Sell More (and Your Marketers Market Better)The pandemic has relegated most of us into pixilated images on a Zoom call. While some activities will revert to a pre-pandemic state, many will not, making it harder than ever to build relationships and develop affinities. This is why it’s vital to put the most advanced digital tools in the hands of salespeople and marketers. What I’m talking about are not just legacy sales and marketing apps in the cloud – I’m talking about those apps with rocket boosters. I’m talking about backing historical information and more automation right into the tools your customer-facing workers use. While many back-office ... read more