There are some amazing content sources out there for those of you who are wanting to stay ahead of the trends in Inbound Marketing. Here are some our favourites in a weekly round-up of great blog posts. If you are a B2B company looking to grow your lead generation with Inbound Marketing then I’d recommend spending some quality time reading some of these posts.
Have a great Friday and happy reading.
- Your Guide to Summer Web Traffic, Conversion & Lead Performance Across Industries [Data from 150,000+ Businesses]Last summer, as physical businesses began to reopen, analysts predicted one of the largest summer slumps we'd ever seen. And, when analyzing over 130,000 businesses, we certainly saw dips in engagement and conversion that affected some industries more than others. This year, we've seen a lot more of the economy open back up. But, unfortunately, businesses have still worried about which direction they're going due to the rising costs of inflation and continued economic uncertainties. At this point, many business owners could be asking, "How do I stack up to others in my industry?" To help you, we collected data from ... read more
- How to Build a Robust Direct Marketing Strategy [+ Examples]Every day, we're on the receiving end of a direct marketing campaign. We just might not know it. In this article, you'll learn the benefits of a direct marketing strategy, how it works, and the benefits of leveraging it. The Benefits of Direct Marketing There are several key benefits to implementing a direct marketing strategy: Personalized messaging: With direct marketing, you can send highly personalized messages to your target market, increasing the likelihood that they'll take action. Increased ROI: Because direct marketing is so targeted and specific, it often has a higher ROI than indirect marketing. Measurable: This approach ... read more
- 15 Cover Letter Templates to Perfect Your Next Job ApplicationAre cover letters necessary? I'm not in HR, but I've been approached by applicants who wondered whether their cover letter would actually be read. My answer is one not many of them wanted to hear: "sometimes." Sometimes it will be read. Other times, you can get away with just sending in your resume — like when you network your way into applying for a position. The truth is, you can't really predict on a case-by-case basis — and you're better safe than sorry. For the most part, having a cover letter will give you an upper hand in ways your ... read more
- How to Remove Duplicates in Excel (5 Steps With Pictures)Duplicate data is costly, it skews reports and leads to wasted marketing resources. Here’s how to remove duplicates in Excel spreadsheets: Let’s run through it with an example! Note: If you want to see duplicate data before removing them, scroll down to learn how to find and highlight duplicates in Excel. Also, make a copy of your worksheet so you still have your original data if you delete something important. How to Remove Duplicates in Excel 1. Select the cells you wish to remove duplicates from. Click on a cell and hold down the left mouse button. Then ... read more
- The Best Podcasts of 2022: What You Should be Listening to Now32% of Americans participate in the same activity on a monthly basis. Any guesses what it could be? The answer: People are listening to podcasts. But with thousands of podcasts available, which are worth a listen? And if you’re already a listener, what other shows should you add to your roster? It can be hard to find a podcast that really piques your interest, so we put together a list of suggestions to help — from business and tech to comedy and true crime. Table of Contents Business Podcasts Comedy & Entertainment Podcasts Educational Podcasts Kid Podcasts News ... read more
Adobe Marketing Cloud Blog
Oracle Marketing Blog
- 8 benefits you might not know customer data platforms (CDPs) provideSee how a CDP helps with the end of third-party cookies, Apple Mail Protection Privacy, up-selling, cross-selling, and more ... read more
- Optimizing email marketing calls-to-action: A 4-point planLearn how to find just the right CTAs for your email marketing to generate more clicks. ... read more