There are some amazing content sources out there for those of you who are wanting to stay ahead of the trends in Inbound Marketing. Here are some our favourites in a weekly round-up of great blog posts. If you are a B2B company looking to grow your lead generation with Inbound Marketing then I’d recommend spending some quality time reading some of these posts.
Have a great Friday and happy reading.
- 9 Social Media Trends Marketers Should Watch in 2021 [Data + Expert Tips]As we near the end of 2020, one thing is certain: We've spent a lot of time on social media this year. But, our increased connection to social media isn't at all shocking. In March, as countries implemented stay-at-home orders due to the global pandemic, Statista reported a 21% uptick in monthly social media usage. Throughout the year, consumers have not only continued to use social channels to catch up with loved ones, but they've also embraced them for product research, the latest news coverage, and hours of mindless entertainment. Now, as the world hits 3.6 billion social media users ... read more
- How to Make Money on YouTube, According to 3 People Who DoEvery day, over one billion YouTube videos are watched around the world. And they're not just being watched -- they're being devoured. In fact, the average YouTube mobile viewing session by any one viewer is roughly 40 minutes. If only there was a way to make money off of a website people spend so much time on ... As a matter of fact, there is! A few ways, actually, and the proof is in the people (and businesses) who've cashed in on their video strategy. Who's making content worthy of a nearly hour-long visit to YouTube? Well, YouTube isn't just ... read more
- 6 Ways to Support Black-Owned Businesses During the Holidays2020 has presented unprecedented challenges for businesses. COVID-19 has forced most to pivot their strategies online and adapt to a growing digital landscape. While some have been able to stay afloat, others haven't been as successful and many have had to close their doors permanently as a result. Black-owned businesses have been disproportionately impacted by the global pandemic. In the United States, 26% of Black-owned businesses closed their doors permanently between February and May of 2020, compared to 11% of white-owned businesses. That's why, this holiday season, HubSpot is joining Google, the U.S. Black Chambers, Inc., and other companies participating ... read more
- The Comprehensive Guide to Impression SharesOnline advertising is booming. But, when you're launching digital campaigns, you want to be sure you're maximizing your efforts — and your profits — by boosting your ad's impression share. Your impression share tells you how well your ad is performing compared to its total potential audience, and boosting it can help increase engagement as well as profit. If you're only engaging a small portion of your target audience, then analyzing your impression share is usually a good place to start. Increasing this value will help you propel ads to the top of the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) — ... read more
- 75 Stop Words That Are Common in SEO & When You Should Use ThemFrom blog titles to URL slugs, you might not realize how frequently you use SEO stop words. But, to be fair, if Google doesn't pay much attention to them, why should you? Research shows that 25% of blog posts are made up of stop words. However, these words have little to no relevance to the topic of the post. These are words that help you compose sentences and connect ideas together, and they don't have much impact on Google's search results. But, excessive use of stop words can impact your brand in the long run. They make content harder for ... read more
Adobe Marketing Cloud Blog
Oracle Marketing Blog
- How to Revive the Content Marketing Experiencewant people reading more than one asset. They don’t want them stopping at just one blog or watching only one video. They want their audience to always be wondering what’s next and moving onto the next asset. In fact, Randy Frisch, CMO and co-founder of thinks marketers should view the role of content as empowering the entire marketing funnel and moving consumers from awareness all the way down through the funnel. spoke with Frisch on episode 74 of the about how to excite the reader with the content they are about to consume ... read more
- How Content Creators Can Better Work with EditorsMany writers, copywriters, or content creators submit their work with a great deal of anxiety. They wonder just what the editor will say. Will they hate it? Will they tear it apart and prove that they are a fraud as writer? Other writer become combative if the feedback they get isn’t what they wanted to hear and might try to ignore it. Of course, if you submit to a publication and ignore the editor’s feedback, you probably won’t get published. If you are self-publishing, it would be a wise move to hire an editor to look over your work. If you ... read more