There are some amazing content sources out there for those of you who are wanting to stay ahead of the trends in Inbound Marketing. Here are some our favourites in a weekly round-up of great blog posts. If you are a B2B company looking to grow your lead generation with Inbound Marketing then I’d recommend spending some quality time reading some of these posts.
Have a great Friday and happy reading.
- 9 Testimonial Page Examples You’ll Want to Copy in 2017When potential customers are researching you online, they're getting to know you by way of the content of your website. Understandably, many of them might be skeptical or hesitant to trust you right away. To prove the value of what you have to offer, why not let your happy customers do the talking? Your testimonial page serves as a platform to show off how others have benefited from your product or service, making it a powerful tool for establishing trust and encouraging potential buyers to take action. Plus, having a testimonial page serves as yet another indexed page on ... read more
- How to Automate Your Client KPI Reporting Process: The 11 Step GuidePicture this: it’s the end of the month, and some poor soul at your agency needs to put together the monthly marketing report for each client. He or she embarks on this mind-numbing journey by logging into every digital marketing service you use, copying the key data points, and entering them into your clunky marketing KPI spreadsheet. For other metrics that are too complicated to duplicate in a spreadsheet, they cut and paste graphs from different software into powerpoint, and try to craft a cohesive story even though each graph's format is different. Finally, it gets pdf’d and sent over ... read more
- How to Make Your Google AdWords Ads More Impactful Without Spending MoreA simple question: would you rather have a bigger AdWords ad or a smaller AdWords ad for the same cost? Of course the answer is obvious -- when it comes to advertising bigger is always better. So how can you go about making your Google AdWords ads bigger for the same (or maybe even a lower) cost? This is where ad extensions come in. In this article, we’ll review why these extensions are important, and how you can start incorporating them into your Google AdWords strategy. What is a Google AdWords Ad Extension? A Google AdWords ad extension is piece ... read more
- 22 Companies With Really Catchy Slogans & Brand TaglinesKeep it simple, stupid. We don't mean to offend you -- this is just an example of a great slogan that also bears the truth of the power of succinctness in advertising. It's incredibly difficult to be succinct, and it's especially difficult to express a complex emotional concept in just a couple of words -- which is exactly what a slogan does. That's why we have a lot of respect for the brands that have done it right. The ones that have figured out how to convey their value proposition to their buyer persona in just one, short sentence ... read more
- Search Has Changed. Here’s How Your Content Needs to Evolve.When inbound marketing was on the rise in 2006, search engines were the primary way readers discovered new content. In 2017, this still holds true. Social, video, and messaging apps now occupy a fair share of the content landscape -- but with over 3.5 billion searches per day on Google alone, search is a channel marketers still can't afford to ignore. Over the last ten years or so, it feels like we've figured out a pretty standard content formula: publish a large volume of content to target long-tail keywords, and convert that organic traffic into leads via gated content offers. But ... read more
Adobe Marketing Cloud Blog
- Digital Marketing in a World of Altered Reality
- Investing in Technology to Reach AudiencesThe financial world can be complex and overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. For the past three decades, Morningstar, Inc. has made it a goal to simplify even the most complicated financial investment and make it accessible for everyone, whether they’re a professional financial analyst or a home investor. Morningstar was one of the first financial news outlets to jump onto the Internet, providing financial news over the web. The company understands the importance of keeping ahead of the digital curve, but over the past several years, the company’s in-house tools began to fall behind. To provide more futuristic ... read more
Oracle Marketing Blog
- Why CMOs Should Engage With Niche BloggersEffective CMOs operates at the nexus of the C-Suite and customer support – creating a brand voice that is authentic and effectively amplified in a way that doesn’t cheapen the message. “Challenging” doesn’t even begin to describe the daily struggle that this mission creates. It might be tempting to keep your head down and push from the trenches with the rest of your team. But the fight behind the scenes is only one part of the fight. The competition-crushing victories in marketing happen far outside of the C-suite. Networking is About More than a LinkedIn Profile A friend of mine ... read more
- Data Strategy and Data ModelingIn recent research released by Econsultancy & Oracle Marketing Cloud alarming statistics were released that showed while the adoption of Marketing Automation in Australia & New Zealand was relatively high, only 1/5th of those surveyed felt their automation capabilities were “advanced”. How can you take your Marketing Automation from basic to advanced? In this blog series, I will walk you through the 5 key strategies to help you better utilise and optimize your programs leveraging the power of data. One of the most important aspects of elevating your marketing automation strategy is understanding who you are targeting, what data you ... read more