There are some amazing content sources out there for those of you who are wanting to stay ahead of the trends in Inbound Marketing. Here are some our favourites in a weekly round-up of great blog posts. If you are a B2B company looking to grow your lead generation with Inbound Marketing then I’d recommend spending some quality time reading some of these posts.
Have a great Friday and happy reading.
- The Definition of SEO in 100 Words or Less [FAQs]Search engine optimization (SEO) seems pretty straightforward. You pick a few keywords, and voilà! Your page is optimized for SEO, right? Not yet. Many people understand the basic principles of SEO, but a lot has changed in the last decade. The SEO that we know and love today is not the same SEO that we knew and loved (or hated) 10 years ago. And that's why SEO is something marketers should continue to define, and redefine. Here's a brief definition in under 100 words: What Is SEO? SEO stands for search engine optimization -- that much has stayed the same. ... read more
- Here’s Mark Zuckerberg’s Statement on the Cambridge Analytica SituationUpdate on March 21, 2018, 5:09 PM EST: Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg has also issued a statement here. After several days of silence, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has finally issued an official statement on the misuse of user data by analytics firm Cambridge Analytica. The statement is of particular interest to the many people who have wondered why the two Facebook executives with the greatest name recognition -- Zuckerberg and COO Sheryl Sandberg -- remained silent on the situation since the news first broke last Friday evening. On Tuesday, a representative for Facebook issued a statement to the Daily Beast that "Mark, Sheryl ... read more
- Unriddled: A Ban on Self-Driving Cars, Drama at Facebook, and More Tech News You NeedWelcome one, welcome all to Wednesday -- the day that marks not just the week's halfway point, but another edition of "Unriddled": the HubSpot Marketing Blog's mid-week digest of the tech news you need to know. This week, we're slowly emerging from our taco-induced food comas to help you figure out just what the heck is happening in the tech world. That Facebook-Cambridge-Analytica drama, for instance? Yeah, we've got you covered. It's our Wednesday tech news roundup, and we're breaking it down. Unriddled: The Tech News You Need 1. Cambridge Analytica May Have Misused Personal Facebook User Data It Said ... read more
- The 5 Best Free Email Accounts for 2018You need it for networking, job recruitment, downloading resources, transferring files, setting reminders, meeting with colleagues, and so much more. Even with the rise of office chat platforms, you still depend on email for a surprising number of things. But unfortunately, not every email service is completely free. And even the free ones might not be the easiest to use or have all the features you need. It can be a challenge to find an email client at no cost that balances the right features with usability. To help make your search easier, we put together a list of the ... read more
- 5 Strategies to Monetize a BlogWhether you're running a personal blog as a hobby, or managing the official blog on your company's website, monetizing your work is entirely possible -- it just takes a good amount of time and effort. While there's no exact formula to start making money, there are some tried and true strategies you can start experimenting with to see what works best for your content, your business model, and your audience. Below, we'll dive into each of these monetization ideas: How to Monetize a Blog: 5 Strategies 1. Build an lead funnel for your product. If you work at a ... read more
Adobe Marketing Cloud Blog
Oracle Marketing Blog
- Here are the 2018 Markie Award FinalistsWe are excited to announce the Markie Award finalists for 2018! This year marks the 12th year that we have celebrated the best in Modern Marketing. We were pleased to invite Oracle Commerce customers to submit for a Markie Award and they proved that great marketing can be done with Oracle Commerce products, too! A lot goes into great marketing - from leveraging data for insights, to creating personalized messages and reaching target audiences through multiple channels. The Markies submissions reflect the changing nature of marketing and the fact that our customers are demanding better customer experiences in exchange for ... read more