There are some amazing content sources out there for those of you who are wanting to stay ahead of the trends in Inbound Marketing. Here are some our favourites in a weekly round-up of great blog posts. If you are a B2B company looking to grow your lead generation with Inbound Marketing then I’d recommend spending some quality time reading some of these posts.
Have a great Friday and happy reading.
- Did Samsung Just One-Up Apple on Its Cool Factor?Let's cut right to the chase: At this week's Samsung Developer Conference, the event's namesake announced a bunch of really cool new stuff. And we'll get to it -- I promise. But before we do, I want to point out what really resonated with me -- perhaps even more than all of the neat new products and features: the emerging topics and trends. These are things that many of we marketers, in our day-to-day work and responsibilities, don't give much thought to. Things like, say, a virtual-assistant-equipped refrigerator, or the latest and greatest software development kits (SDK). But it's time that we do. ... read more
- How to Understand Facebook Insights for Social VideoHi. I'm Nick, and I'm new to the HubSpot Marketing Blog. But I'm not new to HubSpot. I've been working at HubSpot for over a year now, and in that time, I've created more than 50 videos for HubSpot's Facebook page. And over the last year, we've grown our organic Facebook video views by nearly 250%. We used a lot of different content creation strategies to change our approach to Facebook videos, and knowing specifically what to track -- and why -- was a critical part of measuring our success and growth. Enter Facebook Videos Insights: Facebook's metrics panel ... read more
- 18 Fun Corporate Team-Building Activities & Outing Ideas Everyone Will EnjoyStarting to notice some droopy shoulders around the office? Sounds like it's time to plan a team outing. Team outings are a great way to facilitate bonding with your team members, reduce employee stress, and give them the chance to get to know one another outside of the office. And, you know, they're really fun. But how do you find ideas for a great team outing? Maybe you start with a Google search for "team outing ideas" and stumble upon an article that suggests "field trips" and "professional development activities." Sounds like a starting point, but where's the real excitement? ... read more
- A Beginner’s Guide to SSL: What It Is & Why It Makes Your Website More SecureHave you ever noticed that some URLs start with "http://" while others start with "https://"? Perhaps you noticed that extra "s" when you were browsing websites that require giving over sensitive information, like when you were paying bills online. But where'd that extra "s" come from, and what does it mean? To put it simply, the extra "s" means your connection to that website is secure and encrypted any data you enter is safely shared with that website. The technology that powers that little "s" is called SSL, which stands for Secure Sockets Layer. In this post, I'm going to break ... read more
- 10 Easy Ways to Measure the Effectiveness of Your Content [Infographic]The most effective marketers have their content strategies firing on four cylinders: Planning Content creation Content promotion Analytics The list I just presented is the order in which effective content marketing gets done, but it's NOT a priority list. Each tactic is vital. And they are dependent upon each other for success. In other words, three out of four won't do. Put it down to fear, or laziness, or lack of knowledge, resources or tools, but number four -- analytics -- is the most neglected. Need proof? Just take a look at this … Last ... read more
Adobe Marketing Cloud Blog
- A Recap of the Top Summit Sessions from Spring 2017A Recap of the Top Summit Sessions from Spring 2017 We just held our Summit kick-off meeting for Summit 2018. Wait, what? I’m still trying to absorb all the goodness shared at Summit 2017 from this past spring in Las Vegas and London. So before all that great content gets lost in the excitement of planning for next year, we’ve pulled together a quick summary for each of our top Summit 2017 Adobe Target sessions. Give a read through; click on the session title to watch the replay video for great tips, real-life customer examples, and best practices. After all, ... read more
- Adobe Target Introduces Actionable AI InsightsArtificial intelligence (AI) is generating a lot of interest from digital marketers. And for good reason — in customer experience personalization, it has huge potential to maximize conversion lift, remove human bias, incorporate visitor context, and eliminate the need for manual data analysis. A recent BrightEdge survey revealed that 32 percent of respondents view artificial intelligence (AI) as the “next big thing.” I couldn’t agree more. But what might encourage marketers to dive into using it more? In this post, I’d like to introduce some new reports in Adobe Target that we’re releasing in beta and rolling out to participating ... read more
- Digital Transformation Paves the Way for Delivering Great Customer ExperiencesMarketing across industry sectors is undergoing a profound digital transformation as companies implement customer-centric technology to deliver the right content to the right user at just the right time. Companies are investing in digital technology in order to better position their brands in the marketplace. Market leaders are increasingly focused on the people, processes, and tools required to integrate technology across their enterprises, resulting in a digital maturity effect that impacts everything from differentiation to conversion rates. To help you better understand the pace of digital marketing transformation, we surveyed 1,165 digital marketers across Europe and North America. According to ... read more
Oracle Marketing Blog
- Why Contextual Relevance Is Everything, MarketersBack in 2014 my colleague and Forbes contributor Steve Olenski wrote a post entitled The Nine Letter Word Every Marketer Needs To Remember At All Times. The word Steve was referring to was relevance. Part of what Steve wrote is his not-so-subtle reminder what the word means and it's relevance to marketers: "In case any marketers and advertisers forgot, the word relevance is an adjective meaning having direct bearing on the matter in hand; pertinent. In marketing and advertising terms, it means providing your customer, and prospect for that matter, with content that is relevant to them." The Heart of Success Make no mistake about ... read more
- What Is The Meaning Of Pipeline in Sales and Marketing?There are several processes that make (or break) a business. Perhaps the most important of these is the process that goes into your marketing and sales pipeline. This is where your leads turn into customers, where your main revenue comes from. Your marketing and sales pipeline refers to the stages that your sales rep goes through to convert a lead into a customer. It is separate from the sales funnel such that the pipeline sums up all the customer sales funnels. It is a visualization of where things really are, in terms of sales, and what’s being done at each ... read more
- How Lenovo Boosted Engagement with Movable Ink’s SignalsEmail marketing personalization is one of the best ways to boost engagement and make your customers happy. With the power to drive 2.5 times higher click-through rates and 6 times more sales, it’s easy to see why so many marketers are putting a personal touch on their campaigns. But to deliver a truly one-to-one email experience, you have to go above and beyond basic personalization. That’s why more marketers are embracing behavioral marketing to drive bigger, better results. Why Behavioral Marketing? According to Janrain, 74% of consumers get frustrated when content isn’t relevant to their interests. But when you add ... read more
- Rise Above Corporate Fear and Face AI Head-On“The man in constant fear is every day condemned.” - Publilius Syrus, c. 50 BC Addressing change and encouraging change are what our Transformation Services team pitches. We don’t create change; we simply help people understand how to deal with it. Without change, our team wouldn’t even exist. Without change, the world wouldn’t have Netflix. We would still be watching reruns of Cheers on network television at a set time every Thursday evening, or we’d be reading books by the light of a kerosene lamp, or writing long-form letters with a quill. The world changes all the time; it's an ... read more