There are some amazing content sources out there for those of you who are wanting to stay ahead of the trends in Inbound Marketing. Here are some our favourites in a weekly round-up of great blog posts. If you are a B2B company looking to grow your lead generation with Inbound Marketing then I’d recommend spending some quality time reading some of these posts.
Have a great Friday and happy reading.
- Type A vs. Type B: Does Personality Type Matter at Work?We begin with a cast of two characters. One is organized, ambitious, competitive, and sometimes a little impatient. The other is laid-back, collaborative, creative and, sometimes, a little messy. Do you identify with one more than the other? Many of us already identify as either a "Type A" or "Type B" personality. Or, maybe you see yourself as a hybrid of both -- like those of us who schedule our time and manage to-do lists like maniacs, but can't recall the last time we made our beds. Here's how the two types tend to break down, according to ... read more
- How the Modern Viewer (& Cupcakes) Transformed Saturday Night LiveDisclaimer: I love Saturday Night Live. Actually, that's a huge understatement. I grew up watching SNL, some of my role models are SNL veterans, and I regularly abandon Saturday night plans so I can watch the show live. So you can imagine my joy when SNL started going digital. After almost 40 years on the air, SNL began publishing clips from the show on NBC.com and YouTube, where videos racked up millions of views and changed how the show was watched. And since the introduction of more social media platforms, SNL has only gotten more innovative and creative ... read more
- Brain Typing & Skin Hearing: Everything You Need to Know About Facebook’s 2017 F8 ConferenceSince its launch in 2004, Facebook has been the leader of social media innovation and change. We've seen Facebook change the way we talk, text, share, and connect around the world. Today, Facebook is no longer an option for marketers. Globally, almost 2 billion people use Facebook, and more than 1 billion people use Messenger. What's more, over 1 billion users log onto Facebook every day. People go to Facebook for news and content consumption more than ever, and they use Facebook to connect with brands and publishers, as well as their friends and family. Simply put, if you're ... read more
- The Beginner’s Guide to Retargeting Campaigns [Free Ebook]If you've heard of retargeting and think it's a strategy you want to invest more in, you're in good company. According to a study by AdRoll, almost 90% of marketers are planning to increase or maintain their retargeting spend in the next year. Although it's a popular tactic for marketers, if you're new to retargeting, it can be tough to know how to get started. In this article, we'll cover the basics of retargeting and the ROI, lead generation, and lead conversion benefits it can bring to your marketing efforts. The following is an excerpt from The Beginner's Guide to Retargeting, a free guide ... read more
- 24 Growth Hacks to Try TodayWhen I find a good growth marketing resource, I remember it and hold onto it for dear life. Whether it’s a how-to video on a specific growth topic or an expert’s blog, I treasure every piece of quality advice I can find. But one thing that’s been a bit trickier to track down is a single, comprehensive list of the best growth hacks to put into practice, or at least experiment with. What’s something I can try today, for example, with content that I already have? When I surveyed my colleagues, I learned that I’m not the only one asking ... read more
Adobe Marketing Cloud Blog
- Extend the Value of Adobe Solutions with Adobe ExchangeCustomer experience technology is highly fragmented. Our customers are looking for ways to bring their disparate technologies together with Adobe at the center. To make this a reality and enable deeper integration with the ISV community, we announced the Adobe Exchange partner program at Adobe Summit 2016. Since then, we’ve had upwards of 250 partners sign up and participate in the program. The Adobe Exchange program is a partner program designed specifically for technology partners, including software vendors, data providers, hardware, and infrastructure vendors. Our tech and data partners list their integration within the Exchange Marketplace. Adobe customers have the ... read more
- Analytics Democratization — Putting Extraordinary Possibilities Into Everyone’s Hands“Often, within big organizations, the number of people who truly understand what’s going on with the customer base is very, very small — there are two or three guys in the corner of the room.” ~ Giles Richardson, head of analytics, Royal Bank of Scotland After gaining this realization, Richardson took action. His vision was to empower every member of his organization — from board members to marketing managers and everyone in between — to gain real-time insight into customers’ wants and needs and then pair those insights with actions to improve the customer experience. So, using a music-production theme, ... read more
- Point of Sale: Retail & Travel WeeklyThis week’s articles explore retailers’ questions about when — and whether — to use dynamic pricing, the alignment of retail brands and customers’ expectations, best practices for email marketing, and more. Dynamic Pricing: When Should Retailers Bother? [Forbes]: Many consumers dislike the practice of dynamic pricing, but there are circumstances in which it makes sense for retailers to employ it. Digital Trends 2017: Are Brands and Customers on the Same Page? [MarketingProfs]: Mobile payment capability, while not garnering much media attention, is a top technology consumers want to use this year. Email Marketing Q&A: Top 4 Questions [Practical Ecommerce]: Learn ... read more
- Keeping Up With The Millennials
- Cross-Device Marketing: Three Tips for SuccessIn a world where 60% of adults interact with at least 2 screens per day, it’s essential for marketing campaigns to target people, rather than devices. But whether you’ve decided to send anonymized customer IDs directly to the walled gardens of Facebook and Google or you’ve hosted them securely within your own Data Management Platform (DMP), it’s challenging to get cross-device marketing right. What’s more, the cost of not solving this issue is huge. Forrester estimates that this year America’s Millennials will spend over $600bn across an average of 5.5 connect devices per person. The recent eMarketer webinar, Cross-Device Targeting—What ... read more
Oracle Marketing Blog
- Connect With the Experts at #ModernCXSet against the glittering backdrop of Las Vegas, the Modern Customer Experience (#ModernCX) brings CX leaders together for one expansive event. Thousands of like-minded professionals will convene April 25-27 to explore the latest technology innovations designed to differentiate brands on the CX battleground. Modern CX, split into functional tracks like Modern Marketing, Modern Service, etc, delivers business and industry intelligence through keynote speakers (including celebrity guests), focused breakout sessions and personalized formats like the Wizard Bar. Located in the Marketing section of the Exhibit Experience, the Wizard Bar offers dedicated 1:1 time with Oracle product experts. I spoke to three past and future Wizards, who shared their ... read more
- 3 Ways To Use Cross Channel Marketing To Reach Your Marketing GoalsDespite that new media, platforms and ways to approach your customer are springing up like mushrooms, the real burning issue for marketers stays the same: what is the best strategy to reach customers and extend the business prosperity? Of course we know, there is no one, clear answer to that. All that matters is specificity of particular business and with that being said, business goals we want to achieve. After all nobody but you, knows what is most important: lead generating, building brand awareness, increasing revenue or engagement in offline channel. Despite those differentiations we identify 3 universal rules, to ... read more