There are some amazing content sources out there for those of you who are wanting to stay ahead of the trends in Inbound Marketing. Here are some our favourites in a weekly round-up of great blog posts. If you are a B2B company looking to grow your lead generation with Inbound Marketing then I’d recommend spending some quality time reading some of these posts.
Have a great Friday and happy reading.
- 25 of the Best Free WordPress Themes for Bloggers in 2021As a blogger, you want your website to reflect your unique voice and style. You also want visitors to have a positive experience navigating your site — that is, reading posts with ease, searching for topics of interest, and discovering other content that makes them excited to return. A WordPress blogging theme can help you achieve the exact look, feel, design, and layout you envision, without the need for coding. We’ve curated this list of our favorite free WordPress themes for bloggers like yourself — in no particular order — to consider using for your website. 1. Astra Astra ... read more
- What Is Attribution Modeling and Why It’s So ImportantAs a marketer, you know how many avenues there are for your prospects and customers to interact with you throughout the buyer’s journey. These avenues refer to channels (e.g. PPC, your website, email campaigns, social media) and touchpoints (e.g. specific ads, blog posts, social media posts, emails). Marketing attribution modeling can help you determine the impact of all of those marketing efforts. Attribution Modeling In this blog post, we’ll talk about what attribution modeling is, why it’s important, the different types of attribution modeling, and some tools to help with the process. Let’s get started. What’s the purpose of ... read more
- Running Into Issues in Shared Excel Sheets? Learn How to Lock CellsEver left something perfectly fine and came back to a total disaster? Any pet owner will probably say, "yes." At work, the same can happen when collaborating on a shared document. It's usually an accidental keyboard stroke that does it. Unless it's done by your cat, in which case, it's not accidental – it's definitely sabotage. While a mistake like this is understandable, it can be frustrating and time-consuming to fix. When working on shared Excel sheets, you can prevent these mishaps altogether by locking cells and protecting your worksheets. Whether you're working on an upcoming report or planning ... read more
- Tired of Waiting for IT to Generate Your Reports? Try Ad Hoc AnalysisIn midsize to large companies, it's standard to have business intelligence (BI) analysts generate reports on behalf of employees. Having a designated team is great, as it signifies you have the resources to process large volumes of data. However, it can be a roadblock to decision-making. Generating a report can take several days and if your team is already receiving many requests, it can take their focus away from higher priority tasks. This is where ad hoc analysis comes in handy – you can run your own queries as you need them. Discover the benefits of generating your own ... read more
- How to Conduct a Market Opportunity AnalysisI have most of my best ideas at 3:00 AM or in the shower. But turning those shower ideas into a business opportunity requires further investigation. That’s where market opportunity analysis comes in. While you and your team may have many new business ideas you want to explore, you don’t have time to head down every path. Some of those paths may even end up being dead-ends. How do you choose which ideas to pursue, and which ones to let go of? Market opportunity analysis can help you narrow down your options to the ones with the greatest potential. ... read more