There are some amazing content sources out there for those of you who are wanting to stay ahead of the trends in Inbound Marketing. Here are some our favourites in a weekly round-up of great blog posts. If you are a B2B company looking to grow your lead generation with Inbound Marketing then I’d recommend spending some quality time reading some of these posts.
Have a great Friday and happy reading.
- The Ultimate Guide for Finding & Reaching Out to BloggersThe blogosphere has been a major online marketing medium for years now. Bloggers are trusted voices who can bring in customers and help you build your community. They're capable of exposing others to your message and getting the buzz started -- but only if you approach the task diligently. Reaching out to potential bloggers is a more intricate process nowadays than it was even five years ago. Great bloggers are constantly getting pitched by marketers, making it all the more important for you to stand out from the crowd if you want them to pay attention. Trust me, though: It's ... read more
- 13 Influencer Marketing Campaigns to Inspire and Get You Started With Your OwnYou can't go anywhere these days without hearing about the elusive, purportedly mystical powers of influencer marketing. But is this buzzword-laden tactic actually worth your time and energy? According to a recent study comprised of marketers from a variety of industries, 94% said influencer marketing was an effective campaign strategy. That's great news for marketers -- right? Not so fast. Even though a majority of marketers believe influencer marketing is a viable tactic, it's still incredibly challenging to report accurately on influencer campaign ROI. In fact, 78% of marketers said that determining the success of influencer marketing campaigns would be ... read more
- Hey Startups, HubSpot is now giving away free CRM + EmailMany founders make the same mistake in the early days of their companies -- instead of building an integrated tech stack, they use a bunch of disconnected tools because these tools are cheap, or maybe even free. I know because I made this mistake. I started my first company in my early 20s. We were a web development shop building pretty cool technology, and yet could not figure out a good system to track our sales pipeline or manage leads. I actually taught our sales team a manual process that included flipbooks of business cards and tick sheets to track ... read more
- The 9 Best Free Email Marketing Tools in 2019In case you didn't know, email usage is at an all-time high. More than 3.7 billion people use email worldwide. With email usage so high, it's no wonder you likely constantly receive marketing emails from businesses. Email marketing works -- even in the B2B space. In fact, 86% of B2B marketers rely on email marketing campaigns to promote new business, which begs the question -- are you using email marketing effectively for your business? More importantly, are you using email marketing consistently at all? There are a ton of email marketing service tools out there to help you with ... read more
- 24 of the Best Email Subject Lines We’ve Ever SeenI'd venture to guess you get tons of emails in your inbox every day. From coupons, to daily deal sites, to newsletters, to password resets, to your mother wanting to know when you plan to visit -- it's a lot to sift through, never mind actually open. So what makes you want to take that extra step to actually open an email? Often, it's the subject line. After all, it's your very first impression of the email -- and from it, you'll do your best to judge the content on the inside. If you're an email marketer, or just someone ... read more
Adobe Marketing Cloud Blog
Oracle Marketing Blog
- A Single, Unified Instance of Oracle Eloqua: How It Can Help Optimize the Customer ExperienceRelationship One had Zach Monroe, the senior manager of marketing automation at Thomson Reuters Legal, as a guest on episode 54 of its Inspired Marketing Podcast series. He spoke about the benefits of having a single, unified instance of Oracle Eloqua. Zach has been working with Oracle Eloqua for the past nine years for multiple companies. His current role involves him helping different business units execute their marketing campaigns, activate their marketing strategies, and translate that into the tactical requirements needed for Oracle Eloqua. Across multiple companies, he has noticed a common theme of having disparate platforms, sometimes as the ... read more
- Email Deliverability Quarterly: Return Path Acquired, CCPA Update, Yahoo-AOL Merged, and MoreEmail deliverability is constantly changing, as inbox providers adjust their filtering algorithms, blacklists tweak their listing criteria, and consumers evolve their definition of spam. That’s why even the best email marketing programs suffer deliverability problems sometimes. To help you avoid trouble, the Deliverability Services team at Oracle Marketing Cloud Consulting (OMCC) shares the latest news and tips for what to watch out for. Here’s what’s going on at key inbox providers and what it means for email marketers: Validity Acquires Return Path At the beginning of May, Validity announced that it was acquiring Return Path, a pioneer and leader in ... read more
- Why Videos Are Important for Your Content Marketing StrategyVisual content is taking over the web. First it was photos and GIFs, and now it’s video. According to some estimates, video will account for as much as 80% of all web traffic by 2019. As if that wasn’t enough of an incentive to start producing more video content as part of your content marketing strategy, here are three more good reasons: #1: Video Content Will Boost Your Search Results The more video content you produce, the higher you are likely to appear in search results. There are actually two ways of thinking about this. The first is the most ... read more