There are some amazing content sources out there for those of you who are wanting to stay ahead of the trends in Inbound Marketing. Here are some our favourites in a weekly round-up of great blog posts. If you are a B2B company looking to grow your lead generation with Inbound Marketing then I’d recommend spending some quality time reading some of these posts.
Have a great Friday and happy reading.
- The 20 Best Websites for Wasting Time on the Internet in 2018There's a lot of content out there about productivity -- everything from hacks to shortcuts to tips and tricks for how to get more done in less time. It's all about the sprint, the checking things off the lists as quickly as possible, and the downloading of software that'll block out any and all distractions. But what about those times when you just want to surf the internet aimlessly? Hey, no one can be totally productive all the time. In fact, studies have shown that taking deliberate breaks after periods of work is better for productivity. The question is, how do you spend those ... read more
- How to Make Instagram Stories Like a ProThese days, social media is all about documentation. Where you go, what you eat and drink, who you see, and what's most memorable: These are the typical fodder of Instagram Stories -- seconds-long glimpses of people's lives, shared on Instagram for only 24 hours. You might know the basics of sharing Instagram Stories, but there are hidden tools within the app that can make the photos and videos you share more creative and more engaging. So we've created this guide to how to share Instagram Stories, and how to make those Stories are compelling and cool as possible. In this ... read more
- The Most Popular Font Types in America [New Data]How much thought do you put into the fonts you use for your visual content? It’s worth taking a moment to consider which font will best communicate your information. For example, most people know that Comic Sans is a faux pas for more professional situations. But what fonts should you use? According to a study we conducted over at Venngage looking at the most popular font types in America, it might be worth basing your font choice on where most of your audience is located. We analyzed the 50+ fonts we offer to see which font types people ... read more
- Should You Let a Bot Manage Your Instagram Account?Doesn't it feel like most people are falling a little too much in love with automation just because it's faster and easier? Sure, automation can save you time and mitigate the grind associated with repetitive tasks. But does it produce better results? Can a bot truly be effective at replacing human interaction? We wanted to see the best way to build an engaged audience on Instagram, so we decided to test outbound automation against human engagement -- and see which one got better results. What Do We Mean By Engaged Audience? An engaged audience contains people who actually care about ... read more
- How to Learn Social Media Marketing: 30 Resources for BeginnersSocial media is no longer an optional marketing channel -- it's a necessary one. But that doesn't mean results are a given. When it comes to social media, you'll either have a lot of success interacting with your customers, or you'll see little results -- and that depends on the level of effort you put into it. Few brands do social media really well, and those who do, see great things come from it. But for everyone who does social media well, there are hundreds of others seemingly spinning their social wheels with no tangible results. For many, social ... read more
Adobe Marketing Cloud Blog
- ‘Tis the season for some serious holiday marketingThe post ‘Tis the season for some serious holiday marketing appeared first on Digital Marketing Blog by Adobe. ... read more
- PebblePost® Builds Integration with Launch by AdobePebblePost, the inventor of the Programmatic Direct Mail® solution, helps brands connect with consumers in a way that avoids the blowback generated by intrusive digital ads. We use programmatic technology to analyze what consumers are doing in real time on their websites — and then deliver a tangible, relevant, and personalized Programmatic Postcard™ or Programmatic Catalog™ to their homes. We provide consumers with appropriate offers that they can hold in their hands, and activate on at the time they choose. PebblePost and Launch by Adobe form a great tag team. The synergies between the Programmatic Direct Mail® solution and Adobe’s ... read more
- Clicktale Builds Integration With Launch by AdobeTags are the snippets of Java Script that vendors use to collect information about web and mobile visitors; and to enable key functionality like live chat, surveys, and advertising across their global properties. As you can image, tag management used to be a long and complicated process. Tags needed to be tested, developed, managed, and updated by developers rather than by the marketer’s teams using them — creating endless tension between IT and marketing, and often taking weeks or months to deploy. For a decade, Adobe has led the game with its Dynamic Tag Management (DTM) solution, but we’re excited ... read more
- Single Source of Information for CustomersManulife knew that its 1,200-page legacy website was unfocused and complicated for customers to use, but before committing to building a new one, the financial services company wanted to learn what customers really want. By implementing Adobe Analytics in Adobe Analytics Cloud and Adobe Experience Manager in Adobe Marketing Cloud, Manulife is now optimizing and personalizing experiences, to the delight of customers. “Through analytics, we realized that visitors were having trouble finding the information that they were looking for on the previous website,” says Sophie Bellemare, AVP Strategic Digital Initiatives, Manulife. “That inspired us to simplify the website and provide ... read more
- Will Breaking Down Silos Really Fix Your Broken Customer Experience?London’s Heathrow Airport serves more than 75 million passengers every year. To accomplish this, Heathrow needs robust capability in a host of different areas — parking, security, train service, retail spaces, and more. But to passengers, Heathrow is simply an airport, a single entity. However, what happens on the way to or from, or inside the airport affects customer perspectives about it as a whole, and those perspectives are powerful. That is the underlying reality of experience businesses. To succeed, companies need to understand the customer journey, and how to make it more streamlined, simple, and delightful for customers. For ... read more
Oracle Marketing Blog
- Dear marketers: An open letter about the other sideMarketers, suppose for a moment that you’re not who you are. Suppose instead that you’re a Customer Success Manager (CSM). Suppose you have to think of the customer differently, from a different perspective than the one you normally have. You have to think of them as someone who already knows your company (albeit, to a limited extent) so you don’t have to educate them on that point. They know the promise of your product and have already decided to fork over hard-earned dollars to invest in it so there’s less need for you to convince them of its merits. So ... read more
- How to Create a Mutually Beneficial Influencer Marketing RelationshipOne of the most important elements of growing a business is marketing. When it comes to getting the word out about your brand, products, or services, there are numerous avenues you can use, from online and offline advertising, to search engine marketing, e-newsletters, social media, and more. However, these days, in a world where more and more people look to trusted names for recommendations and/or inspiration, there is a growing trend in using influencer marketing. If you’re thinking of trying out this route but are not sure how to create a mutually beneficial influencer marketing relationship, then read on. How Influencer ... read more