There are some amazing content sources out there for those of you who are wanting to stay ahead of the trends in Inbound Marketing. Here are some our favourites in a weekly round-up of great blog posts. If you are a B2B company looking to grow your lead generation with Inbound Marketing then I’d recommend spending some quality time reading some of these posts.
Have a great Friday and happy reading.
- 101 Blog Post Ideas Straight from the HubSpot Brain TrustWe all know blogging is an ultra-important asset to your business when it comes to building traffic and reputation. The hidden dark side, though, is how hard it is coming up with topics that will give you that ultra-good traffic. If you've hit a roadblock when it comes to the content on your blog, don't sweat it. An age-old question between marketers is "What do you blog about?". It can quickly feel like your company has blogged about everything under the sun. To help, we polled fellow HubSpotters — who know a thing or two about blogging — ... read more
- What California’s New Data Privacy Act Means for MarketersDisclaimer: This blog post is not legal advice for your company to use in complying with U.S. data privacy laws like CCPA. Instead, it provides background information to help you better understand CCPA. This legal information is not the same as legal advice, where an attorney applies the law to your specific circumstances, so we insist that you consult an attorney if you’d like advice on your interpretation of this information or its accuracy. In a nutshell, you may not rely on this as legal advice, or as a recommendation of any particular legal understanding. Nowadays, marketers rely on the ... read more
- HubSpot’s 5-Step Process to Fix Images With Facebook DebuggerWith 2.4 billion monthly active users on Facebook, it's important that your posts show up correctly in the newsfeed. But we've all been there. You're drafting a post and the wrong image shows up in the preview. Or worse, no image is showing up at all. How can you fix this? It's actually an easy process. Using the Facebook debugger tool, you can ensure your social media posts are formatted properly. Below, let's review HubSpot's step-by-step process for fixing images with the Facebook debugger tool. What Is the Facebook Link Debugger? The debugger tool allows you to see what information ... read more
- How 10 Companies Use Twitter’s Unique Features for GrowthTwitter is an undeniably popular social network -- in fact, the social site is ranked as the 7th most visited website in the world. Additionally, 88% of medium-sized businesses use Twitter for marketing purposes. You likely already know about the power of Twitter for marketing. However, there are a number of unique features on the platform you might not know about that can strengthen your Twitter strategy. For instance -- you might know about Trending Topics, but did you know you can figure out which topics are trending in your own personalized social networks, rather than across the web as ... read more
- How to Generate Leads on LinkedIn, According to LinkedIn’s VP of MarketingAs a marketer, you're undoubtedly aware of some of the major social media sites you can use for lead generation. I'm willing to bet you've already heard about the importance of Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter -- and if you use all three as part of your lead generation strategy, you might think you're all set. But if you're not using LinkedIn as a lead generation tool, you could be missing out on a major opportunity to grow both brand recognition and revenue. In fact, studies have shown that 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn, and 94% of B2B marketers ... read more
Adobe Marketing Cloud Blog
Oracle Marketing Blog
- Build Relationships By Offering ValueOn the Fly is our new video series with small bites (two mins or less) of marketing advice and training from marketing experts, delivered while they are on the road, at the airport, or traveling somewhere. This week’s expert On the Fly is Ian Cleary of Razor Social. Ian helps brands bridge the gap between marketing and technology and today he has some tips for effective Influencer outreach. Working with influencers is a balance between giving and taking. Instead of immediately looking for something from them, focus on what they want, not what you want says, Ian Clearly. Initially, when building a relationship with ... read more
- Personalization vs Individualization: What They Are and How to Use ThemEvery marketing article seems to include “personalization” as a critical strategy (and a key challenge), especially when talking about email marketing and ABM. It’s often a term that becomes interchangeable with other concepts, such as segmentation. Now, there's another word to include in the marketing mix: individualization. No matter who your audience is, personalization and individualization play a role in your strategic marketing. Although the terms sound like they’re interchangeable, there are differences in what they mean and how you’ll incorporate them. Personalization Let’s start with the term you hear most often in today’s marketing conversations: personalization. Personalization addresses your ... read more
- B2B vs B2C: Why the Differences in Content Marketing MatterIn this age of personalization, it’s become even more important for a brand to acknowledge that they are speaking to a specific audience with their own unique set of needs, challenges, and interests. Nowhere is this more apparent than in looking at a B2B audience versus a B2C audience. Here’s what should be different about the content approach for each audience and what it matters. Different Decision-Makers Your business decision-makers are typically leaders within a company that have specific responsibilities and set of goals to achieve. Their purchase decision-making, although grounded in the same overall need, is different than that ... read more